Bay Area Roleplay

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANNOUNCEMENT We're coming back!

Rehasher

Community Owner
Management
Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I didn't think this announcement would be getting made today, we've semi-actively been planning on reviving Bay Area Roleplay for the last few months and thought we'd keep it a secret but now it's time to let the secret out in order to recruit a development team. We as a team have all learnt from our mistakes with the first attempts of BA-RP and we can only learn and move on from them, I've spoken to Damian about this and he told me "You have something amazing. Please do not ever give up on it." and I'll respect his wishes and try my absolute best to get this show on the road.. properly!

In terms of development, we'll be starting from scratch and be implementing more efficient development team measures, we've had a lot of talks in the staff channels of how we can organize development better and how we can get code tested better. We've split the helper team up and created a tester team, this will be a team of people who KNOW what they're looking for in terms of bug finding and script testing. I'll be looking to recruit gamemode developers, keep an eye out for an application format if this is something you are interested in.

I'm not going to make this a super-long post I'll keep it simple and straight to the point, any more information will be spread out in their own individual posts.

I'll keep you all updated, Rehasher.

Maui

god
Tester
Reaction score
Discord Username
#Maui2062
eew testers

Carmine

Reaction score
Discord Username
blacky#9238
I thought bringing back the website was a meme, but ok

Mikee

Game Admin
Reaction score
Let's make BARP great for the first time hahaha (just kidding)

Kikyzzx

Reaction score
Awesome! But... hopefully, everyone keeps it low key because the last time it was too hyped up.

Members online

No members online now.